MARA SERVICES, INC. is a professional corporation created to provide Professional Engineering and Construction Management Services.
MARA SERVICES, INC. is certified by the Maryland Department of Transportation as a Woman owned, Small, Disadvantaged Business Enterprise. WMBE/SBE/DBE.
Our company’s vision is to promote quality initiatives for both design and implementation of the product.
MARA SERVICES, INC. is owned and directed by Ignamara Petrowicz, a civil engineer with 22 years of experience in the field of civil and structural engineering. Ignamara is registered in the States of Maryland and Florida.
Our company is also co-owned by Mark M. Petrowicz, a construction manager with 30 years of experience in the field of health care, Life sciences, commercial, government and transportation related projects.
Some of our Aviation Construction experience was gained from working on projects at these civilian and military based airports.
- Baltimore International Airport. (BWI) Baltimore Maryland. Task order Contracting for the Maryland Aviation Administration.
- Martin State Airport. (MTN) Middle River Maryland. Task order Contracting for the Maryland Aviation Administration.
- West Palm Beach International Airport. (PBI) Palm Beach Florida. Contract work for the Palm beach county Aviation Administration
- Miami International Airport. (MIA) Miami, Florida
- Okinawa Japan. multiple military Airport runways resurfacing and drainage projects.
- Adak, Alaska. (ADK) taxiway, runway maintenance and rehabilitation
- Small Disadvantaged Minority Business Enterprise (SMBE) with the State of Maryland Department of Transportation
- Pending certification as Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) with Baltimore City
- Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation (DLLR) certified Corporation